Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday in San Francisco

Today was a work day for me so we started out at Bonhams and Butterfields this morning to pick up and pack my auction purchases from the October and November auctions. I had forgotten which items I purchased so it was exciting to see the beautiful things that were waiting for me.

Then it was time to introduce Roger to my favorite cafe in S.F., Perry's. Unbelievably, we found a parking place directly in front of the cafe and we had a perfect table for two in the front of the restaurant. Afterward Bella had an opportunity to go for a walk and get attention from everyone on the street.

Our second stop was Harvey Clars in Oakland to pick up more sterling and then we headed for 4th Street in Berkeley. The weather today was perfect in the high 60s with bright sunshine so we enjoyed walking and doing some window shopping.

Tomorrow we are looking forward to the drive to Lodi and visiting more friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment