Monday, September 11, 2017

MARCO'S CAFE in Multnomah Village

Today , on my way to Costco, I stopped at my favorite lunch diner in Multnomah Village for lunch before I completed my shopping.  

Pictured here is a half bacon/lettuce/tomato/avocado/Swiss cheese sandwich on toasted hazelnut bread.  The onion rings are made fresh and all of their food is wonderful.  They give many choices for sides such as fries, cold slaw, & potato salad.  Their salads are creative, huge and delicious!

www.marcoscafe.com/history

Multnomah is a small village a few miles from downtown Portland.  Their downtown area has some lovely shops; a custom linen shop that offers hand woven table linens, a cute shop with gift items, a small book store, wine tasting, a small art gallery, lots of cafes and other interesting shops.  My absolute favorite is a clothing and shoe store "SWITCH" so my next trip to the village will be for shopping ..............

No comments:

Post a Comment