Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday in Portland.............

Today Roger and I went our separate ways with me taking photo assignments for my class tomorrow night and for Roger who is the Director of a film that he and five other PSU students are making for their International Studies class.

My assignment was to take a photo of something with a dull color and texture.





Then I needed a photo in which I used a flash.


Meanwhile, Roger and his classmates were treking all over Portland filming their video which meant that he and several others who follow Futbol had to miss the Argentina/Germany match.  They made it back here the last 2 minutes of the game so they were able to celebrate Germany's win.  After eating lunch here, they did some filming in our condo and outside on the grounds - then they called it a "wrap".  Now it's time to do the editing so there's still lots of work to be done.

I was pleased to be able to meet the team; Rob, an American, Constantine, a Russian, Aio, a Japanese exchange student, Sue, from Korea and the videographer, Koyo, also a Japanese exchange student.  Also on the team are two senior auditors who volunteered to help with the script and editing.


I continue to marvel at the new learning opportunities that I have living in a metropolitan city.  Moving to Portland was the best decision of my entire life.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment