Saturday, March 15, 2014

First 2014 Farmer's Market

I just returned from my morning walk to the Park Blocks Farmer's Market.  It's a warm and sunny day and the trees are starting to bloom so it was a lovely way to start my Saturday. 

It has been a busy week.  My last art history class was Wednesday so two of my new student friends joined me for lunch at Marque.  Our water problems were finally solved after a plumber flushed out my water heater, replaced my garbage disposal and solved my water pressure problem.   Roger is busy cramming for his Mid Eastern history class final that is due on Monday so last night I joined Silky and Callie at a Milwaukee Wine Bar to listen to their music and then stopped by Iorio for some fresh made ravioli.


St. Patrick's Day is a big event in downtown Portland so we're going to stay close to home.  It's not unusual to hear about people fighting and shooting guns in the area of Kell's so we old folks plan on staying safe. Wear green and enjoy the celebration wherever you are!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment