Saturday, March 1, 2014

A Busy Day at McKay Photography Academy

Today I spent five hours at the Convention Center taking a beginning DSLR class.  Photography was one of my interests many years ago when we were using film cameras so many of the camera functions are still the same.  Digital photography, however, has made the "impossible" become possible.

The McKay Photography Academy is owned and run by a married couple who are both professional photographers.  They travel throughout the world giving classes and sponsoring photo "safaris" in many cities and countries.

Now I'm committed to taking my new camera outside and regaining my knowledge.  I used it on my trip to Mexico but it was set on "automatic".  From now on, I'm going to work on using it in its manual mode so I can achieve more artistic photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment