Monday, January 13, 2014

Another Week............

Today Roger and I are celebrating being together for four years - time that we've learned to blend our past experiences and become partners in life.

This month we're also celebrating Brian and Carolyn's wedding anniversary, Steve Smith's birthday, Teresa's birthday and Mike & Teresa's Anniversary.  My friend, Ann, is also having a birthday so January is a month of special occasions.

After attending two days of photography classes as an observer I received the bad news that there wouldn't be room for me in the class so today I walked down to the art building and I was able to enroll in "The Golden Age of Venetian Art".  Classes are Monday and Wednesday mornings.  Meanwhile, Roger is busy taking two art classes and one history class "The Modern Middle East".so he's in school four days a week.

Allison and I have been having fun planning a "girl's getaway" in February.  Allison has never cruised so I'm acting as "tour guide" on a seven day cruise to Mexico.  We leave from L.A. and go down to Puerto Vallerta, then stopping at Cabo San Lucas and Encinada..  I never tire of going to Mexico and.......... it will be hot and sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment