Tuesday, November 12, 2013

It's Been Awhile...................

I'm not sure where the time goes but it looks like I've neglected my blog for awhile.  Probably because we're back to living a "normal" life with most of the renovations completed.  We're warm and cozy with our new heat/air units and the double paned windows also help to keep cold air out.

Weather has been "on and off" but that's what we enjoy.  A few sunny days and then some rain and then a little of each............. so each day is a new discovery.  Many of the trees are already bare but there are a few that turned a beautiful orange/gold color that continue to remind us that fall is here.

Roger keeps himself busy at school and he's produced quite a few new paintings.  Some are a bit politically incorrect as they involve some of his emotions of his life in Iran after the Revolution so I can't publish them, but here's one of my favorites that he has promised to frame for my new office.


The week started with more finishing touches to the condo but I managed to fit in some time to visit with Cindie and Milan when they visited this weekend from Truckee.  We enjoyed a couple of girl lunches and it was a great chance to catch up on things.

I have a pile of books to read (gifts from Steve, Vicki and Pam) so with a new needlepoint and finding new recipes to cook that fit into Roger's "cancer diet", my days are full.

No comments:

Post a Comment