Friday, July 5, 2013

July 4th Weekend............

























We had an enjoyable 4th of July starting with a huge potluck for the condo owners where they served the traditional holiday food of barbecued hotdogs and burgers.  Later in the evening we were invited to Ann's condo on the 17th floor where we enjoyed wine and more food before watching the firework display.  It's always interesting to look down on fireworks instead of looking up.

Roger is in school today and the weather is warm and sunny so Bella and I walked down to the river where I enjoyed lunch outside overlooking the marina.  After lunch I sat on a bench to listen to jazz music from the nearby Jazz Festival.  Suddenly a small flock of geese landed in front of me and starting grubbing through the grass so I couldn't resist taking a photo.  Bella and I walked both ways and it's uphill coming home so now she and I have an excuse to relax and take a little nap.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment