Friday, August 3, 2012

Old Bitch? Who ME?

Yesterday I had some errands to take care of downtown and Bella got to go along.  Tri-Met will start charging for all MAX and streetcar rides in September (now we can ride free in the downtown area) so one stop was at Pioneer Square to buy a couple books of tickets.  For seniors it's only $1 a trip so we're lucky for the price break.  Leaving the square, we walked past two street women when I heard one say "look at that old bitch".  I was very offended - imagine being called "OLD"........................


Macys is having a dynamite sale this weekend.  To make myself feel better, I went to the "junior" department and I found three really great t-shirts on sale.  Two of them were only $5 each so if you need any cute summer things, check out Macys.  Go right away, though, because other than the sale racks, everything on display now is for fall and winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment