Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Is Always Good.............

I love Fridays because school is over until Tuesday and it's time to relax.  It's chicken kabob time tonight so the barbecue will get a workout with Roger at the helm.

Roger has changed his major from English to Studio Art - I'm thrilled and eager to see what he'll create next.

Weather is weird again - today with high temps, clouds and high humidity so it will be interesting to see what happens tonight. No matter........... tomorrow is Farmer's Market and bad weather won't keep us away !

Construction outside the condo has been going at a fast pace to prepare for the new MAX line.  New water pipes were installed during the past few months so tonight water will be shut down from midnight to 7:00 a.m.  I'll have to put "Do not flush" signs on the toilets because I'm sure we won't remember when we're sleep walking.

OK - this is boring so I'll stop

No comments:

Post a Comment