Saturday, November 6, 2010

Something About Nothing.............

Here it is.... another week already gone... and it seems like I should have some accomplishments to show for it - let me think ----------------

I've actually been very busy listing items on eBay for my friend, David. He goes to the most amazing estate sales, waits in line for hours and manages to buy the most premium items. I don't have the patience so he does the work, buys the things and I sell them for him on eBay. He pays a commission that takes care of my eBay expenses and a reasonable hourly wage and we have developed a partnership and friendship. This week I've been working with some gorgeous watches and some very interesting fountain pens and other writing instruments. It's been a learning experience for both of us as I do a lot of research before describing each one.

Roger has finished his research so next week he's going to start writing a book about his exciting (and often difficult) life experiences focusing on the Iran Revolution that changed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in their country.

Wednesday we enjoyed a leisurely lunch this week at Le Bouchon, the French restaurant where we had our first date but that was the extent of our social activities.

SO, we continue to be busy and content - loving the gentle warmth of Fall in Portland and looking forward to the holiday season.

Roger and I wish you all a peaceful and happy weekend..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment