Monday, December 14, 2009

Sunday in the Kitchen

Roger's son and daughter-in-law, Brian and Carolyn came to Portland from Springfield yesterday to attend a Christmas party and then they came to our place last evening for dinner. The dinner entree was center cuts of a leg of lamb and the food was amazing. We were having so much fun that I forgot to take more photos so I'll catch up with them when they return for Christmas.

The icy rain and snow did not materialize this weekend so today we're back to a blue sky with cold temperatures.

I'm busy selling sterling on eBay. I just received a small portion of a set of 376 pieces of Grande Baroque sterling flatware. (The remainder is being shipped by a professional packing company so it should arrive later in the week). The former owners must have owned every single design created from this popular pattern. If you know of anyone who collects this pattern, please give them my web site at: www.goldturtle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment