Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Shopping

Roger and I put off our Christmas gift shopping until today and it was quite a surprise. The Macy's parking lot was so full we had to drive through it for at least five minutes before we located a spot. It was pouring rain so we thought today would be a good day to shop - wrong.............. There were people everywhere with long lines at each cashier station. (HINT - go to the luggage department to check out because hardly anyone is buying luggage right now). Anyway, it was still fun seeing all the activity and Christmas decorations and the good thing is that almost everything has been purchased and wrapped.

Yesterday Cheryl treated me to a delicious lunch at Le Bouchon and we had a long lunch with lots of "girl talk". Tomorrow Bella and I both get some TLC - she gets a haircut and bath and I get my nails manicured.

I'm still very busy on eBay but I'll slow down a bit since Christmas Day is just a little over a week away.

Merry Christmas to you ALL !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment