Saturday, December 5, 2009

Portland's Singing Christmas Tree


You've met Alicia before in my blog - she's Bella's sitter and my assistant for helping me clean, change light bulbs, work on a new recipe and so forth. She's my "Portland daughter" so when Roger said that his cold was worse today, I invited Alicia to join me for a performance of the Singing Christmas Tree at Keller Theater. She had never seen it so she was especially excited when she saw how professional and beautiful it was. The singers gathered on a tree shaped stage but there were as many standing on the stage and all had beautiful voices. There was a live orchestra, ballet dancers and a children's choir so there was something for everyone. It truly is a perfect way to get into the mood of the Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment