Sunday, December 8, 2019

SCROOGE IN ROUGE at Triangle Productions

Allison and I just returned home from a matinee performance of "Scrooge in Rouge" at the Triangle Theater at the Sanctuary at Sandy Plaza.  Don Horn, the owner of the theater, is the creator of this hilarious play based on the "Christmas Carol".  We haven't laughed this much in months.  We have season tickets so we get our favorite seats on the front row so we sometimes become part of the "action".  

IF YOU CAN GET TICKETS, DO.  IT'S A GREAT INTRODUCTION TO THE CHRISTMAS SEASON !


Lori and Pam introduced me to "Lovely Rita" so I shared this new find with Allison.  She and I both agree that there is no better meal than a cheese burger and this chef truly makes the best we've ever eaten.  Now we can regret the calories, but not the experience.  

Allison treated me to our happy hour experience so THANKS, friend ..............

No comments:

Post a Comment