Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Ready for a new dining experience in Portland? JACK RABBIT

Today I scheduled another Apple class (this one on lenses and tripods that can be added to the iPhone camera).  Did you know that when you take a selfie, you don't have to press the big photo button?  You can take a picture just by pressing either the up or down audio buttons on the side.  It's much easier to hold the camera while taking the photo.  OK, I admit it.  I've never taken a selfie - but stay in touch - I'm working on some soon ...........

OK, now it's time to talk about "JACK RABBIT".  It's a newer downtown restaurant that advertises that it has a celebrity chef, Chris Cosentino, in the kitchen.  It's close to the Apple Store so I decided to check it out.  Good?  OH, YES.

I ordered Grilled Little Gem Nicoise that is prepared with confit fresh albacore, tapenade, steamed potato and soft boiled egg, pickled red pepper and a cream sauce.  The combination of flavors was incredible.  The atmosphere is beautiful, service is good, so I'll be back soon.  If you're in Portland, I know that you'll love dining here.

No comments:

Post a Comment