Thursday, August 24, 2017

Lodi California OAK RIDGE WINERY Reds are FABULOUS !

Living in Oregon, I have developed an appreciation and a love for Pinot Noir because the weather here is perfect for growing this varietal. 

My heart, though, still prefers Zinfandel and hearty reds that are mostly found in my home town, Lodi, California.  I've been away from Lodi for almost ten years so now I rely on my daughter, Lori, who lives in Sacramento to keep me up with what's happening in the local wineries.

When she recently visited, she brought a case of Lodi Zins and other reds.  Tonight I opened an Oak Ridge Winery red blend that is smooth and velvety.  It brings back the recollections of visiting the eclectic and innovative wineries in my hometown.  Good memories ................. 


No comments:

Post a Comment