Sunday, September 25, 2016

LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS At Portland ARMORY

Yesterday afternoon I treated myself to a show at the Gerding Theater in the Pearl.  The production "Little Shop of Horrors" is playing there for the next several weeks and I was lucky to snag a front row seat (and also one of the cheapest at $25.00).  Sitting up front makes me feel like I'm a part of the show and this one was really great!  If you're in Portland, definitely check this out.  The acting and stage setups were professional and entertaining with the "man eating plant" being the star of the show. 

At noon some of us "girls" are going to go to an "Our House" charity function hosted by the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence.  It's a brunch, bingo event at the Bit House Saloon and we're ready to have FUN ................... Pictures will follow later so prepare to be surprised.  The "sisters" are different than you might imagine.


No comments:

Post a Comment