Saturday, March 5, 2016

Lunch with the girls................


Today, Allison, Gina, Rae and I were luncheon guests of Ann Olsen to see her redecorated condo and also to try the pinot noir that she bottled in 2013.  I had the honor of designing the label for her wine and we discovered that it is FABULOUS !  It's light, smooth, and has great nose and taste so it was definitely a success.  The good news is that we each received a bottle as we left for home but I'm saving it for guests so that I can brag that I'm friends with the winemaker !

The condo is gorgeous (of course, it was beautiful before) and it's warm and inviting.  She matched the new carpet to her recently acquired kitty who, unfortunately, likes to scratch and bite when she's petted so when she jumped up on my lap I made a point to just ignore her.  She's really sweet so it was hard for me to refrain from petting her.

Lunch was quiche with a salad that contained everything imaginable, followed by a pear, dessert with bleu cheese so we all left with happy tummies.  A great way to enjoy a rainy Saturday afternoon!



No comments:

Post a Comment