Saturday, June 20, 2015

Time to Barbecue.............

Gorgeous weather - so it's time to fire up the barbecue!  We started tonight with chicken legs marinated all day in soy sauce, dry sherry and catsup with some sliced fresh garlic and fresh herbs.

My favorite is corn on the cob that Roger barbecues for about 30 minutes so it's caramelized.  Guess what I'm buying tomorrow....................  I clean the cob, slather the corn with butter and seasoning.  Then I wrap it in double thick foil and Roger just lays it on the grill and turns it every few minutes.  Try it - you'll love the flavor.

We're told that it will be 100 degrees next week Sunday so I'm thinking that I need to talk Roger into a drive to the ocean where it will be much cooler.  Summer is definitely here!

No comments:

Post a Comment