Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Joy Of Having Women Friends..............

Today I hosted a brunch for my friends, Gina, Ann, Rae, Allison and Cheryl.  It was fun setting a nice table and getting up early to prepare the food.  It felt like a holiday and we all had an enjoyable time.  You wouldn't believe the myriad topics of conversation.  My one regret was that I didn't take time to take a group photo but Allison took a few that I'll share.

Roger wasn't invited to eat with us but he was a gracious host in charge of pouring champagne and wine.
Before the brunch started, Allison surprised me with a gorgeous table centerpiece from the florist down the street from our condo.  It's elegant and beautiful so I'm hoping that I can keep it fresh until Christmas day.  Thanks Allison!!
We have a shortage of snow on Mt Hood but tonight I'm hearing that we have a lot of rain on the way for the weekend so we're also hoping for lots of snow at the higher elevations.  Helia and Brian are planning a ski trip to Mt Hood at Christmas and then they'll be here for dinner with the rest of the Hatefi family.  Ho........... ho............ ho...........


No comments:

Post a Comment