Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Even Grandmas love new toys for Christmas...............

Ahhhhh, it's over - Christmas decorations are almost all packed away and we have time to reflect on a year well lived.

My children are attempting to keep me up to date with technology so now I'm listening to French cafe music and Pink Martini with my phone docked on a stereo speaker and I'm now making an amazing choice of coffee and coffee drinks on my new Keurig.

The only problem may be my attempt to overload on coffee pods.  There are SO many choices - all kinds of fancy things like caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, hot chocolate, coconut, pumpkin and more................. Then there's "real" coffee and for Roger, decaf tea and coffee.  Anyway, I have a couple of hundred pods so I'm set for a long while.

Today I received a neat tray that fits under the pot to hold about 36 pods so it's loaded and ready to go tomorrow morning.

AND, I have a couple of pods that I can load some ground Stumptown blends for a really special cup.

Winter has come with a vengeance - today it was 32 degrees high temp and about 23 last night.  Bella is back in her warm coat and we're using a wool comforter on the bed.

New Years is close.  We hope that all of you reading this are warm and snuggy, too ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment