Sunday, November 9, 2014

Another Week....................

The wine bottles are labeled and I was the recipient of one of the first.  It was a fun project and now I'm finishing up by making hang tags for the bottles.

It has been another good week -lovely weather - leaves turning color - cool enough for the fireplace in the evenings with the promise of soon enjoying family and friends during the upcoming holidays.

I'm revisiting the Old Testament of the Bible by discovering that it is a marvelous reference to pre-Christ history.  We're now studying the era of 1200 BCE and there are lots of references to happenings during this time in the book of
Exodus.  Joshua is the next chapter that I need to read for this week's classes.

The Arctic Blast will hit us soon but it won't have a great impact on our daily routine except for wearing much warmer clothes.  Rain is forecast for Thursday so the weather people are talking about freezing rain and snow.  Fortunately, I have no plans for that day and Roger has only one two hour class.

We enjoyed an evening with Aaron Hatefi, Roger's grandson, who stayed with us Friday night so he could participate in the Saturday Market down by RiverFront.  He's a talented artist so he and grandpa love to talk about art.  After lunch with Allison and Duffy Saturday, Bella and I walked down to the market to see Aaron's booth.  I should have taken pictures but I'll do it when he comes again in a week or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment