Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Wheel of Fortune..............

Bella and I enjoyed our time in Lincoln City.  The weather was warm and sunny and this weekend the waves were unusually high so the ocean was churning with waves that go as high as 30 feet.
Being chosen as a candidate for the TV show isn't all that easy.  Hundreds of people are competing and the contestants are chosen by the "luck of the draw".  My claim to fame was that almost every person that I made friends with got chosen to compete.  This afternoon the people next to me in line said that I was a good luck charm and, not only she was chosen, but the man sitting next to me was, too. Even though I wasn't one of the lucky ones, I had a great weekend and I had time to take some photos that I'll share as soon as I get them organized..

This is one of my favorite that I took as the sun was rising Sunday morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment