Thursday, September 22, 2011

Allison is going to Japan !! Janice is going to California !!

Tonight Allison and I enjoyed a fabulous dinner at Iorio to celebrate my birthday (a little late) and Allison's trip to Japan starting next week. She'll be there for three weeks and I'm looking forward to seeing lots of photos and learning more about the culture as she travels. She has a great advantage of going with her friend who has family in Japan so Allison will be enjoying a more personal view of the country and its customs.

My trip to California tomorrow isn't as exotic but it will be personally rewarding because I'll get to see Lori, Pam and Mike and also spend time with the Friedli relatives as we celebrate the wedding of my niece's daughter. The wedding is in Angels Camp at a Country Club so we'll spend the night and enjoy the party.

Today I decorated the condo for Fall and everything is in order for the Smith's return tomorrow. They will stop by for the night on their way back to Chico.

Roger went grocery shopping so he's ready to eat "Roger food" while I'm gone (that's interpreted as "healthy" food versus what I like to eat).

So - get ready kids - your mom's on her way and ready to have some fun.....

No comments:

Post a Comment