Saturday, July 16, 2011

Today's Mail..............

So, the mail comes and there's an envelope from the City of Portland and one from the IRS. My thought is to open the best news first so I open the City of Portland one. Oopssss, there's a picture of me driving my car with a statement that I was caught by radar driving 37 mph in a 25 mph zone. Who, me???? Well, apparently so.

Want to guess the fine??? No, go ahead................. $50 ? $100 ? $ 150? Nope - $190 bucks (ouch). I'm going to go to court and Roger thinks I can get the fine reduced so we'll see.............

OK, now it's time to open the IRS envelope. (Drum Roll...................). It turns out to be good news. After paying past taxes and penalties due to my accountant's error, they tell me that I owe zero ($0.00). So another day, another problem solved and life goes on.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment