Monday, September 13, 2010

A bunch of nothing.............

Well, let's see ......... none of you care that we did a Costco run (but, unlike California, there are NO lines here). At the most we've waited behind two people and today we just walked up to the counter. We barely had time to unload the basket.

OK - what else do you need to know? Hummm - I'm drawing a blank. I guess all that I can share with you is one of our favorite songs (maybe you'll be lucky to hear Roger sing his rendition....)

I see trees of green - red roses, too
I see them bloom - for me and for you
And I think to myself - what a wonderful world
Louis Armstrong "What a Wonderful World" Songwriters Thiele, Robert, Weiss, Geo David

We are truly grateful - it IS a wonderful world.............

No comments:

Post a Comment