Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Farmer's Market At Portland's Pioneer Square




After a manicure and lunch at Jakes I decided to check out another Farmer's Market held on Mondays at the center of downtown - a square block named "Pioneer Square". It houses a tourist center, a TV station and has room for outdoor movies, concerts, sand castle building and a wide variety of other organized events.

This is the first year for the Monday market at this location and my first time going there. It's very tiny compared to the Saturday market but today it had all the little items that I needed plus I found fresh dill which is something Roger loves to cook with.

The best thing is that the newest MAX line goes directly to Pioneer Square and back from close to where I live so getting there is easy. Bella and I may start making that a weekly event!

No comments:

Post a Comment