Sunday, April 7, 2013

USPS Junk Mail App For I-Phone

The Oregonian recently published a report on how to eliminate the receipt of copious amounts of USPS junk mail.  It's called "PaperKarma".  Once you have the app you can scan the addressee line and the sender info (sometimes I have to cut out the return address and put it closer to the addressee area).  Then you snap a photo with the app and send it to them.  They will send you progress reports to let you know when your address has been successfully removed.   My 4S is so much more than a phone.  I have a Tri-Met app so I can see when the next streetcar or train is due at a particular station, a Car2Go app that shows me where the closest car is available, three navigation apps that all work well, music, Facebook and this Blog plus much more.  Now I understand why my friends kept encouraging me to get an I-Phone.  It's not just a phone or toy, it quickly becomes a "way of life"....................

No comments:

Post a Comment