Monday, February 10, 2020

JENNESS FARM GOAT MILK SOAPS

Today I received a shipment of Jenness Farm Soaps and I realized that I haven't told you about this delightful company located in New Hampshire.

My first purchase from them was about 15 years ago when I found this family who started with a 4-H project showing goats at the local fair and eventually expanded to making a line of soap and body care products.  After ordering several bars of their goat milk soap I became a life long fan.  

Some soaps have fragrance oils and others contain 100% pure essential oils or are left unscented and are colored naturally.  

My new shipment includes two that I've not used before; "Citrus Scrub" and "Cherry".  The other part of the shipment is a variety of summer berries.

Each morning, as I shower, I savor the fragrance and texture of these beautiful soaps.

www.jennesfarm.com


No comments:

Post a Comment