Saturday, January 25, 2020

Can You IMAGINE? A Restaurant named "FULL BELLY" ?

Okay, I'll admit that I am a (very) old woman who has (very) old fashioned ideas but I can't avoid stating my opinion that "FULL BELLY' would be my last choice for a restaurant name.  The positive thing about this cafe is that it just next door to American Plaza so what is more wonderful than just walking next door to the University Hotel to have breakfast, brunch, happy hour or dinner?

Last night we were invited to an introduction party (happy hour) and about 50 people showed up so it didn't take us long to get "happy".  Between 4 and 6 pm they feature a bistro menu and a slight reduction on drink prices (my Manhattan still cost $12 though).  The best thing about the party was a chance to reacquaint myself with old friends and an opportunity to meet new neighbors.


SO, if you're in the neighborhood, stop by and give them a try.  This part of downtown greatly needs a cafe / pub / restaurant so we'll wish them well ..................








No comments:

Post a Comment