Thursday, February 15, 2018

APPLE iPhone Class in Downtown Portland

Roger and I just upgraded our iPhones to an 8 and one eight plus so today I enrolled in a free class at the downtown Apple Store.  The phones do so much more than make a phone call.  I'm finally taking advantage of Siri (and I love using her) and we rarely go anywhere without using the navigation apps. I use it for banking, weather, notes, calendar, and a bunch of creative phone apps.

The class was very beneficial in regard to the many options that the phone offers.  It was amusing, though, to see that every one of the seven people attending are over 70 years in age.

When I upgraded my phone, I also had to buy new OlloClip lenses for the camera (the old ones only fit a 5S).

Today I had fun experimenting with the Fisheye lens.


The MAX leaves from our condo and goes within one block of the Apple Store so I'm planning to revisit the classes, especially the one on how to use and manage iPhone photos.  No matter what version you have of the phone, please take advantage of these classes.  There's so much to learn ........................




No comments:

Post a Comment