Sunday, December 10, 2017

Day TEN and Counting ...........

The week after Thanksgiving, my body decided that I needed a "rest" so I developed a nasty chest cold and cough - and - it's still hanging on.  Now, poor Roger has come down with something similar so we're not much fun to be around right now.  My doctor says the cough could last as long as six weeks so we're both staying indoors and keeping warm.  Most of my homemade turkey broth has already found a use.  I want to share that using Mucinex DM really helps so I suggest you buy some and keep it on hand - 'cause I suspect that we'll all take a turn at this.

Below is Roger's latest painting.  It's his largest, measuring 4 feet square.  It's really impressive because he has used a modeling technique on the grasses at the bottom to add some high relief and heavy texture on the water.  He says "it's not quite done" but I couldn't resist sharing this with everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment