Thursday, February 4, 2016

Surgery Success...............

Yesterday, I met with my eye surgeon and, after she examined both eyes, I learned that my eyesight has noticeably improved and that, for now, I don't need surgery in the other eye.  So................ all is well.  It's nice to see things more clearly and I still only have to wear reading glasses occasionally.  I'm feeling very fortunate to live in a time when miraculous medical treatment is available.

After the exam, I visited the optical area to see about getting prescription reading glasses.  I started by choosing a frame and when I discovered that the frame cost was $400, I decided that "over the counter" would do just fine.  Even though lasik surgery was costly, I'm thinking that I actually saved money by not having to purchase eyeglasses every year or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment