Monday, March 2, 2015

Yes............ I'm still doing needlepoint..........

I tell people that I do needlepoint because my mother told me that "idle hands are the devil's workshop" but that's actually not true............... I just love working with my hands so needlepoint keeps me busy while watching TV.  These are my latest:

The one on the top left is for my friend, Lulu, who graciously hosted our visit in Montreal when we finished our New England cruise.  The one with rabbits is for my soon to be here great granddaughter, Zoey.  The others are for myself because they look really well on our new sleeper sofa.  My latest project is a very large one with the motif of the hare and the rabbit.  I've been working on it for almost six months - about six more months to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment