Saturday, February 21, 2015

A WALK AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD..............

We're enjoying sunshine and warm temps so I couldn't resist taking out my camera and going for a walk.  It's still a very early spring but there are amazing things happening to nature in our early Portland spring season.  Here's a few examples:
I don't know the name of these little bell shaped flowers but huge bunches grow on shrubs everywhere in the area.  I found this at the PSU campus and I love the black shadows that can be seen against the building.
Close to home I found tiny shrubs with these peach shaded flowers.
This is a new sculpture that was constructed across the street from my condo as part of the new MAX line that will open this September.
This is a lovely serene fountain at a condo complex across the street.  There is seating nearby so we can take a book, relax and enjoy the beauty..........
This is an early blossom on a tree outside of our condo.  The entire tree is filled with these lovely flowers. 

SO, the purpose of this post is to celebrate life and renewal of the spring season.  Enjoy life - it's our greatest gift-  and we need to treasure every moment......................

No comments:

Post a Comment