Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Nine Classes So Far.............

When I logged onto the PSU web site this morning, I found a list of the classes that I've taken and, as of this term, I'm taking my ninth class.  So far they have centered around ancient history and art history subjects and this term I'm taking "History and Contemporary Issues in Photography".  Yesterday was my first class and this will be really interesting.  We're starting with the very first photo that was taken in 1826 and working our way through the 1950s.

Bella's medication seems to be helping.  The first pill prescribed is a diuretic to eliminate any swelling around her heart and since she's taken it, her coughing and choking is only about a quarter of what it was before.  Sunday she has an appointment for a blood test and the doctor will prescribe one more pill that we're hoping will completely eliminate the cough.




Roger also started classes yesterday so he'll have a class five days of the week.  Wednesday is his big day with classes from 2 in the afternoon to 9 at night but he has only one class on each of the other days.  He's in an advanced painting class so he learned yesterday that he has to have ten 24 x 30 inch paintings completed by the end of the term.  Today he's at his life drawing class so I suspect that will come with a heavy workload, as well.  He has his studio organized and ready so it will be exciting to see what he accomplishes.







No comments:

Post a Comment