Saturday, September 13, 2014

Nice to GO - Nice to come HOME................

We both enjoyed our cruise and visit with friends in Montreal.  I came home with a nasty cold that, unfortunately, seems to be getting worse instead of better.  We returned Tuesday and Roger flew Wednesday to Sacramento to visit with his brother and family who recently moved from Iran.   He returns home this afternoon.  This interim time has worked out well, giving me time to do all the post vacation chores and get lots of rest.

I'm just beginning to work with my photos so today I'm starting with a photo taken from a tender as we were getting ready to board the ship in Halifax.  We sat close to this very crazy/friendly man who was joking that my photo would have his nose in the picture so I purposely asked him to lean forward so I could get a nice big nose shot.  We joked and laughed the entire boat ride.  Now I regret that I didn't get his email address so I could send him a copy of the photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment