Thursday, December 19, 2013

Tis The Season.............

December has been a "mixed bag" starting with my eye issues that finally ended just as a cold introduced itself.  Finally, I've recovered from both so we're enjoying a little shopping and the festivities of Christmas.  Today, Ann and I treated Allison to a birthday lunch at VQ where we all caught up on each other's activities and learned about Allison's new "baby", a Doberman puppy expected to be born in February. 

Roger is busy working on a portrait of his daughter and I'm spending time reading and cuddling with Bella.  She had a bath today so she's white and fluffy and tired from all the activity.  I'm currently reading "One Thousand White Women" by Jim Fergus and it's one of those books that is hard to put down. 

We hope that you're all enjoying the festivities of this special time of the year.  Merry Christmas !!

No comments:

Post a Comment