Sunday, February 17, 2013

Absolutely Nothing...............

Nothing................... Some weeks are that way...... just every day "stuff" and no excitement although Roger may disagree.  He had a test on Tuesday that required him to fast for almost a day and a half so he wasn't very happy about that.  I'm having my test a week from now so we're labeling February as "butt month".

We celebrated Valentine's Day with a special lunch at Serrato and had fun visiting a nearby Dollar Tree.  It was my first time and it was really fun.  I spent $10 and came home with some great stuff.

Roger has been extra busy working on a large painting that needs to be finished for tomorrow's class so he has been painting non-stop for the last couple of days.  Meanwhile, I decided to work on some new recipes so we've been eating really well. 

Next week is already planned with a meeting with my tax man, a session at the glass studio with Gina, dinner at Iorio with Roger and lunches with Ann and Rae so things are "looking up".............

We're enjoying sunshine and warmer temperatures so.......... life is good..........


No comments:

Post a Comment