Friday, January 25, 2013

Fun With Rachael

Rachael is visiting for a few days so we enjoyed a trek to a Thai restaurant, "Thai Peacock".  We chose it by basically "throwing darts" at a list of Thai places in the downtown area and it turned out that we hit a really cute place.  It seats about 20 people and Rachael tells me that it's authentic and excellent (I don't know much about Thai food) and for me, it was a good chance to learn something new about Asian food.  

It was a great experience and one that I look forward to repeating.  After lunch we spent some time at Powell's Book Store so now I have two new novels to start once I finish a huge novel titled "Jerusalem" that I've been reading for over one month.  It tells the story of the city beginning in 3,000 BC and goes up to he present time.

No comments:

Post a Comment