Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Day................

This is the face that greeted me when I returned home this afternoon after attending my class and having lunch at Carafe.  It doesn't show in the photo but she's laying on a fox fur pillow and sandwiched in between two others.  

See that look on her face?  It's a "I hate you for leaving me alone and now I'm going to sulk the rest of the day".  Fortunately, for me, I had some left over steak in my purse for her so I'm truly forgiven now.........  

Originally I had planned to take the streetcar downtown to see a movie after class but the local news people suggested that no one go downtown unless we want to be active in the May Day "Occupy Movement" that is taking place today.  Right now all I hear is small airplanes and helicopters surrounding the area and, according to the morning news, the police are out in force. 

No comments:

Post a Comment