Friday, November 11, 2011

Another Week In Portland

I wish that I had something really interesting to communicate, but, unfortunately, our lives our reasonably boring - the colds are finally (almost) over - two weeks of misery - Roger is studying for mid-terms and I've enjoyed a few lunches with my "girl" friends. Work has started outside on Lincoln preparing for the new MAX train so we have lots of activity to keep us entertained.

We had a lovely week with temperate weather and sunshine but, starting tonight, we're looking ahead to a cool and wet week.


Lori and Pam are flying into Portland on Thanksgiving day and they'll be here through Monday so we're looking forward to seeing them.


Am I just getting old or is Christmas coming a lot earlier this year???? One of my favorite radio stations here in Portland was playing back to back Christmas music today while I was running errands. I quickly switched to CD's. This is much too early..............


Happy Thanksgiving. We all truly have much to be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment