Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Week At A Glance

It has been a quiet, but nice week, busy with friends, yoga, Spring cleaning, watching "the" wedding and my favorite, the Farmer's Market. This weekend is also the O'Gallerie auction so I'll be there Monday night trying to buy more sterling (not so easy these days because many people are buying the sterling to melt it and they are willing to pay more than collectors.)

I now have what I call "Oprah Closets". I remember one of her shows where she was showing how her shoes were in individual boxes with a photo of the shoe in the front of the box and I'm thinking "that will never happen in my house". Well, miracles can happen.............. so my closet looks absolutely fabulous and I even cleaned the storage closet in the guest room in preparation for Aphran and Phillipe's visit in June.

Last night was a special dinner celebration at one of our favorite restaurants marking two years from our first date when we had lunch at Le Bouchon.

Today, for the first time, the market had fresh lilacs and fresh strawberries plus a huge amount of garden bedding plants and herbs. I learned my lesson well from last year so, even though the weather is warn and sunny this coming week, I'm waiting until the end of May to plant herbs on the balcony.


No comments:

Post a Comment