Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sunny Day In Vancouver............

Finally, the sun is out and warm weather has returned. The day started out slowly with a late breakfast and then a drive to visit more specialty shops. I took photos that I'll share when we return of my favorite nut and fruit shop where they dry the fruit and roast the nuts every day so, often, they are still warm when you buy them.

We also visited several parks; one where you can fill a bottle with pure Spring water from the mountain above and another with a rope bridge that takes you over a magnificent waterfall.

This afternoon I took Ariana and Dena on a shopping trip so we had a lot of fun. Dena is 9 and Ariana is 13.

Tomorrow evening the girls and I are going out to dinner while Roger and Ahman go to an Iranian concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment