Sunday, January 23, 2011

Portland Play Day.................

Today was nothing but fun. Allison joined us here for brunch this morning. I fixed a new strata recipe that I found on the Internet and we all agreed that it is a "keeper".

This afternoon Roger and I took the streetcar downtown to the Schnitzer to see the Oregon Symphony production that included "Three Broadway Divas", young women with amazing voices who have starred in a large assortment of Broadway productions.

We had a "green light streetcar day", meaning that we had no wait on either end so we were home by 5:30. We earlier had planned for dinner out at South Park but Roger is catching a cold and we decided that he needed chicken soup and I needed a Manhattan so we're back home ready to enjoy the rest of the evening.

We've been promised "Spring weather" the remainder of the week so Bella is looking forward to some walks down by the river (me, too).

No comments:

Post a Comment