Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Boring Update..............

When writing a blog it's more fun when there is something new or exciting to talk about. January in Portland is just "so-so" - weather is pitsy - not too many activities - no reason to go out into and cold and rain. BUT - soon things will come alive again. Sunday we have tickets to the Symphony, Tuesday I have a glass fusing class and in early February several of my lady friends and I will be participating in some charitable organization affairs.

This week has been a "personal improvement" time for me - nails, pedicure, haircut so I'm ready...................

Two nights ago Allison and I enjoyed a delicious dinner at Hotel 50, about ten blocks from our condo. Because of the cold / rain, we drove and took advantage of their free valet parking. Dinner was surprisingly wonderful so now we have another new restaurant on our list of favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment